Re: Is my flashcard reader supported?

Es Dimarts, 19 de Juliol de 2005 18:30, en Joachim Fahnenmueller va escriure:
| To the question itself: What happens if you try to mount it?
As it is not supported, no device is created, so none can be mounted.  There's
no info in dmesg about that device, I've only got the information shown by
dmesg:

0000:02:09.3 Unknown mass storage controller: Texas Instruments: Unknown
device 8033
        Subsystem: Unknown device 17ff:5005
        Memory at d0008000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=8K]

It seems to be found in a lot of laptops, and I've found info about a tifm rpm
package providing support for it... but I haven't found that package anywhere
(I'd have tryed to alien it):
http://www.linuxwiki.de/LinuxHardware/NoteBooks/Compaq/nx5000#head-0e6c51f01a030abd7a72f1b693a8dd34c391cbd3
http://www.everestinc.com/fml.htm

Thanks for your answer  ;)