Re: Is my card reader supported?

Hi,

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 11:53:31PM -0500, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-07-18 at 17:48 -0600, Glenn English wrote:
> > On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 00:07 +0200, Joan Tur wrote:
> >
> > > I've tryed to find info about linux support of my laptop integrated multicard
> > > reader with no luck.  Here you can see the lspci -v output:
> >
> > There's no way a card reader will fit into a la
> >
> > Never mind. Showing my age again..
>
> Damned, you know, when I saw that subject, I thought, "Who the
> hell has a card reader in their house?  Those things are *huge*
> and noisy...  And how would you interface it to a PC?"
>
> At least he didn't ask how to interface a BTAM unit to his laptop.

Please keep in mind that not everybody is a native speaker. To me (not English
either) it was quite clear what he could mean.

To the question itself: What happens if you try to mount it?

Regards
--
Joachim Fahnenmüller

Debian Hint #31: Documentation can be made available at http://localhost/
by installing the 'doc-base' and 'doc-central' packages and their
dependancies.