Re: Server crashing

strawks said:
> The best way to avoid RAM problem is to buy ECC RAM. This way if your
> RAM has a failling cell, you'll know it.

ECC RAM is expensive and RAM errors are relatively rare nowdays, I don't
think this is something that's easily justified in a home environment.
Besides with current pricing on Non-ECC RAM, it's cheaper to just replace
what you've got in the event you have an issue.  It'll still be cheaper to
buy regular RAM twice than it is buying ECC RAM once.

--
- Josh
www.omg-stfu.com