umask a specific directory

Is there a way to umask only a specific directory?

For instance, i have a project folder where 2 people are working on web stuff. (Both are members of a specific group like projectgroup). Everything works fine as far as setting the default group on the files right. But when a user creates a file it has a global umask of 022. So nobody else can change the files except the user who made it without me manually going in there and doing a chomd 664 *. I know I can set the umask to 002 by default but I only want that in this specific directory. Everything else should be 022. I just can't seem to google an actual answer for this one. I get a lot of results where people are asking the same question but their questions are always left unanswered.

Thanks,
Mike