Help required installing Seagate 200GB Barracuda 7200.7 Plus - ST3200822A

Hi,

Im running Debian Sarge on an AMD-Duron processor with a 2.6.11.12
kernel. My primary disk is a Western Digital drive. I recently
installed the Seagate drive mentioned above, but i dont know how to
detect the drive. The disk is formatted as an NTFS since it was first
setup in Windows XP. It may be worth mentioing that i had to download
and run a special Seagate driver in order to detect the drive in
Windows(since I hace a  very old motherboard). Any ideas?

Thanks,
Asim