Re: exim4, sa-exim, clamav

On (17/07/05 00:11), Steve Å wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 17, 2005 at 01:26:20AM +0100 or thereabouts, Clive Menzies wrote:
> > On (16/07/05 19:40), Steve Å wrote:

> > > to false'
> > >
> > > Shouldn't that be postive  ? If so, I can't seem to find the command that
> > > executes it in my sa-exim.conf.
> >
> > I recall that commenting out this line didn't enable it; you have to set
> > it to 'true' (1)
> >
> > # Remove or comment out the following line to enable sa-exim
> > SAEximRunCond: 1
>
> Hm throws an error when I change that;

> Strange, 'cause I tested SA before setting up sa-exim.

Long shot (and I suspect as you've tested it, it's OK) .... you've
enabled spamassassin?

to activate spamassassin edit /etc/default/spamassassin:
ENABLED=1

also have you added the following two lines to
/etc/exim4/exim4.conf.template?:
local_scan_path = /usr/lib/exim4/local_scan/sa-exim.so
av_scanner = clamd:/var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl

Regards

Clive

--
www.clivemenzies.co.uk ...