exim4, sa-exim, clamav

OK having lots of problems here. Unfortunately, I've mis configured this setup. Can someone help me out here ?

I have the following enabled in my exim4.conf (monolithic);

# Dynamically loadable local_scan rules! :-)
#local_scan_path = /usr/lib/exim4/accept.so
# You don't *really* need to turn SA off here, it's off by default in
# CONFDIR/spamassassin.conf
# That said, it will fail if you don't have the dlopen_localscan patch
# or the sa-exim module in the specified location
# See htp://marc.merlins.org/linux/exim/sa.html for more details.
#local_scan_path = /usr/lib/exim4/local_scan/sa-exim.so

## the following added by moi July 16 2005

#av_scanner = clamd:/var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl

I followed this guide:

www.timj.co.uk/linux/Exim-SpamAndVirusScanning.pdf

Now when I run fetchmail or check my exim4 logs, I'm told this:

fetchmail: SMTP error: 451 /usr/libexec/exim/sa-exim.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any ideas ?