Re: exim4, sa-exim, clamav

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 11:53:39PM +0100 or thereabouts, Clive Menzies wrote:
> > >fetchmail: SMTP error: 451 /usr/libexec/exim/sa-exim.so: cannot open
> > >shared object file: No such file or directory
>
> I posted some notes to the list:
> Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 01:05:06 +0100
> Subject: Re: mail server
>
> I found this very useful:
> http://blogs.papercutsoftware.com/matt.doran/page/2/

Thanks Clive. It's looks very useful. Since I had already started on this config
setup, I thought I'd stick with it. It my bumbling around, I had forget to
restart my MTA after doing the config changes. It seems to be working now,
although I'm going to read the treatise you provided.

--
Steve A.
Saturday Jul 16 2005 19:15:01 EDT

O ex-ursista.