Re: completely inane AOL questions

On Saturday 16 July 2005 14:50, Nicos Gollan wrote:
<...>
> Anyone else for blocking all mails to the list that have a "From" header
> ending in "@aol.com"?

AOL has become quiet good at fighting spam coming from their network, no need
to punish them.

> The spam filter seems to need a small^Wcomplete
> overhaul anyway, so why not go all the goddamn way?

I've noticed. I've been meaning to volunteer to fix the spam filter, but
haven't found out yet who to contact.

Earlier this evening I was at an Internet Cafe and decided to read my email.
Bad move, reading list email without filters is only for the masochistic. I
couldn't see the content, for the spam. I had a hard time knowing whether too
hurl or rip my eyes out. :-(

--
Robert "roach" Spencer
Pietermaritzburg