Re: does Gmail has the function "Reply to list"?

On Sat, Jul 16, 2005 at 07:48:54AM +0600 or thereabouts, askar k wrote:
> Dear all!
>
> It seems this is a debian ML settings problem.
> I have the other 2 ML, when I click "Reply" it is addressed to MLs.
> Even when I looked at Reply-to header I can see ML's address, but here
> in debian ML we see the sender's address.
> Should we contact to admin of debian ML?

Absolutely Not !

It's by design. See <http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html>, for some
background. I use a reasonably competent e-mail client called mutt. It allows
easy replies to this list using the 'L' command.

--
Steve A.
Saturday Jul 16 2005 01:00:02 EDT