Re: does Gmail has the function "Reply to list"?

Dear all!

It seems this is a debian ML settings problem.
I have the other 2 ML, when I click "Reply" it is addressed to MLs.
Even when I looked at Reply-to header I can see ML's address, but here
in debian ML we see the sender's address.
Should we contact to admin of debian ML?

askar