Re: Is Debian Print Cartridge Refilling friendly?

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 13:30:20 -0700 (PDT)
nuno romano <nuno_romano@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I´m not exactly willing to pay 50 times to
> Hewlett Packard my inkjet printer,with this

I really don't think one's choice of OSes would have any impact on
whether cartridges could be re-inked. I've only managed to do it once
(with help) but the printing is fine, and that was on a Canon BJC 250,
using the cups drivers - in Mandrake, but they're the same drivers (or
substantially the same) in debian.

dfox@tsoft.com                            change magnetic patterns
dfox@m206-157.dsl.tsoft.com               on your hard disk.