Re: Debian Links

Hi Nick,

I am in no way an Cluster expert, but am currently looking into the topic.
As we both now this topic is as wide as it is deep.

I am currently trying myself to get a good grasp on it. Perhaps the info I
have collected so far on my site might help you.

http://www.be-known-online.com/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?sortname=p.post_time&sortorder=DESC&since=1000&forum=99&refresh=Go

Best regards

Nils Valentin
Tokyo / Japan