Re: DNAT problem in Shorewall

Hello!

I came back home (the previous email I was sending from work) and
found that DNAT works!!! :)

I wonder why it works now. But it should also work from LAN, am I right?

And in my iptables -L | more I had everything you asked me.

Now, I'll have to check from work place if it works or not...

Thank you!!!

askar

PS. I don't see "Reply to list", I have only Reply, Reply To ALL,
Forward and Invite someone to Gmail. :-(