Re: New install -- MTA mail needs to be reconfigured

Benjamin Sher wrote:

1) All of my devices seem to have been configured correctly, including my sound and video. That is, the video and sound work fine. However, I can't find a specific listing of my video card and sound card. Where precisely are they listed?
lspci -v or just lspci .
man lspci

2) My first really critical issue has to do with mail. During Install MTA, I was asked which mail system I wanted. I was advised to select Smart? (can't remember the second part of the word) because I have a dynamic DHCP ADSL connection. So I selected this option but it's clearly wrong because I am told
man dpkg-reconfigure

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi