Re: Wmaker Nautilus (in only one window)?

Lance Hoffmeyer<lance@augustmail.com> writes:

 Hey, that does get me almost what I want.  I could live with that.
 I do, however, enjoy the little desktop icons as well.  These are
 a large step above dfm.  Don't guess I am going to be able to those
 without the desktop though?  Any thoughts on making the  desktop/background
 transparent?

Lance