Wmaker Nautilus (in only one window)?

Hello,

I use windowmaker as my default window manager.  I came across nautilus today as a file
management system.  If I start nautilus it overlays in all of my windowmaker windows (1-7).

Is it possible to run nautilus in only one window (say window 1) and let the windowmaker
backgrounds run in the other six (2-7).

I want to do this because I have scripts that put weather maps on windows 2-4 on an hourly
basis and I don't want them hidden by nautilus.

Lance

--

                                Lance Hoffmeyer
                              lance@augustmail.com

          The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and
                          governments to gain ground.
                                       -
                                Thomas Jefferson