Re: resolv gets wacked after reboots

In addition to what I've written already:
I noticed that in /etc/network/if-up.d there is a script 000resolvconf and in /etc/network/if-down.d there is a script resolvconf. The latter looks like it clears the resolv.conf file, while the former sets it up. I changed the mode on these from 755 to 644. Will this solve the problem? Unfortunately, I can't reboot or do an ifup or ifdown right now to check that.