Problems with Instalation part deux

Hello evry one again!

As one of the menbers kindly informed me I am sending you more information in a
seperate e-mail (thank you Clive for the reminder)

My NIC card:

Marvell Yukon 88E8053 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet
Controlle

And perhaps my router:

Lynksys EtherFast Cable/DSL Router eith 4-port switch

If someone has the knowledge to inform me about the know-how of seting my
networt, please send me the relevant detailed information. Namely I am unable to
set my DHCP network when I install Debian core and subsequently I am the unable
to download the rest of the OS via internet.

Realy than you for everything again. Hope to hear for you soon

Rgards,

Andrej

http://www.email.si/