Re: Browsers get stuck on some websites.

I apologise for my assumption.

You are getting a different problem to me - I only experience this on my work
Windows box where I have more than one anti-spoofing tool installed.

This suggests that there may be a plugin problem that is hogging the process.

IS it worth trying going through any of those ?

Regards,