Re: Browsers get stuck on some websites.

I get exactly the same thing with some ad servers (Falkag kills me at
www.theregister.co.uk) at some locations. This happens on LInux with Firefox
or Windows with Firefox or IE.

It appears to be a routing congestion issue and generally disappears after a
while.

I've just learned to live with it.

As an aside: your browser does not "hang" - it just doesn't render - hanging
is a very specific phrase.

Kind regards,