Re: Help with personal repository

Raffaele D'Elia wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I've created a personal repository using debarchiver that "just works".
> Now I need to remove some packages from it.
> Any ideas?
>
> I googled a bit, but...
>
> Many thanks in advance.
> Radel

you have to remove the package (which is a find on files which names
start with the packagename) and rebuild the index:

find /var/lib/debarchiver -name "packagename*"  | xargs rm
debarchive --scanall

This solution has assumes that packagename is sane (e.g. contains no
spaces - which is not valid for a packagename), and I only verified it
with a very small local debarchiver archive (I also have a local
debarchiver repository). I found this in a (german) howto for the
debarchiver:
http://debian.wgdd.de/howto/howto-aptrep#aptrep_custom_remove

	hope this helps
	Joerg