Linux and Solaris Mail playing nicely

Hi all,

I realise this is a Linux list, but I figured there must be some Sendmail
guru out there :-)

I have just added a few Solaris boxen to my (nearly) all Linux (Debian)
network, and would like to get each one to deliver *all* mail to my current
mailserver.
Basically, I don't want *any* mail delivered locally, just forwarded on.

My new.mc file looks like this:

OSTYPE(`solaris8')dnl
DOMAIN(`solaris-generic')dnl
define(`SMART_HOST', 'my.mail.server')dnl
FEATURE(`relay_entire_domain')dnl
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=smtp,Addr=127.0.0.1, Name=MTA')
MAILER(`smtp')dnl

But I still get local mail .... Any ideas?
I have tried Googling, but the volume of useless results kinda negates the
search!

Cheers,

Pete.