Re: GNUstep still kicking?

I too have loved windowmaker... i'm not using it right now (i've been
wondering about the development status myself).  Anyway, the thing
i've been using lately is openbox.  It's rad because it can still run
the windowmaker dock-apps you're used to, and it's pretty
customizeable.  The only thing that needs tweakin (if i'm not so lazy
i'll get around to it sometime) is their is apparently no
international support in the menus/titles.  It's really easy on your
resources so it's good for legacy hardware or whatever.  check it out.

Good luck,
Cameron Matheson