Re: Raid on Sarge

Hi Roman,

It´s oke to me regarding the subject..

Are you talking about SATA raid here or ATA raid?
Because I want to use SATA raid. In my case it doesn´t really matter
which raid is to be active. If SW raid as good as the HW raid then I
can life with that.
The main interested part of my question is whether somebody on the list
already using or tested with somekind of sata controller!
And if that is the case can he/she share with me the config
steps/installtion steps to achieve the raid0 & raid1 environment.

Tia.

Regards,

Hok Hie