On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 01:41:31AM +0200, roach wrote: > On Monday 04 July 2005 10:17, Joseph Haig wrote: > > And that would be? ?;-) > > http://www.uklinux.net/ Also http://www.ukfsn.org/ is non-profit And http://www.bytemark.co.uk/connectivity/adsl.html profit-making (we assume) but linux-friendly. > BTW, I never though that the OP was in England. If you've read my .sig you'd > know I'm nowhere close to the UK. That comment was just my sad reflection on > the state of support with ISPs. It's not sad but realistic. If you were a vendor expected to support the needs of less than 2% of your customers as well as the other 98% for the same money then you'd understand the position they are in too. No one is forced to use linux-ignorant ISPs (at least not in UK; we still have no idea where the OP is based). The market can decide.
Description: Digital signature