Re: isp service

--- roach <robert_spencer@mighty.co.za> wrote:

> On Sunday 03 July 2005 16:04, TedNick wrote:
> > How and where can I find a Linux friendly ISP.
>
> Best of luck. I've only heard of one linux friendly ISP in England.

And that would be?  ;-)

The original poster didn't say where he is, but if he is in England you
could try Mailbox (www.mailbox.co.uk), who describe themselves as the
"technically friendly ISP".  You can call the help desk and talk Linux
to them.  They are also one of the few who still provide a static IP
address.

Of course, any ISP should work OK with Linux, although, as you found,
you may be on your own with regards getting it set up.

Bye,

Joseph Haig