Re: [OT] linking table of contents in a dvi file

On Wed, Jul 06, 2005 at 10:58:32AM -0400, kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

   > Thanks for the suggestion. I would like to try texlive. However I don't
   > like to compile stuff on my own and will leave that to Debian maintainers.

I did not suggest for compiling TeX. As you note, it is best left to
experts :-)

TeXLive install cd has binary versions for all architectures. Just
running the install script, puts everything neatly. Try it and you will
wonder why you did not do it earlier ;-)

Regards,

--
Sridhar M.A.                                 GPG KeyID : F6A35935
  Fingerprint: D172 22C4 7CDC D9CD 62B5  55C1 2A69 D5D8 F6A3 5935

We're all looking for a woman who can sit in a mini-skirt and talk
philosophy, executing both with confidence and style.