Re: mounting usb devices consistently

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 10:36:06PM -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 04:52:11PM -0400, Roberto C. Sanchez wrote:
>
> > Incidentally, why put the mount points under / and not under /mnt or
> > /media?
>
> For those of us who like the command line, it makes for less typing.

Good point.  Personally, I like to keep / as uncluttered as possible.
Incidentally, I have a professor who is fond of pointing out that *nix
people will do anything to save a few key strokes, because we we only
have a limited supply of them in our lifetime :-)

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~sanchezr