keep iptables and route infor when reboot

I'm just moving from redhat to debian , so I have some problem here :
In redhat I could config iptables in the /etc/iptables ... to make all
my command with iptables still available when I reboot my PC . It will
automatic write to a file and then when reboot , it just load back .
But I could not find out the configure file for iptables . Give me
some help

With route command too , I would like to keep route infor that I did
to the next bootime , I did not like to add to the rc.d as because it
will make a mess of file . Thank you for reading
--
Cao Van Khanh