Co-operation

Bewirn Solicitors
Barr.William (Esq)
Tel: +44 7835920373
Fax: +44 7005-931-322
Confidential Email account: andrew@andrewhallesq.com

Dear Beloved in Christ,

It is with Heavy Heart i am reaching you regarding the death of my late client.
I am Barrister Robert Beaud, the legal adviser to late MR. MIKE & CAROL HALL, a
very Wealthy Couple that lived here in the United Kingdom, before their recent
Death on the 26th of December during the Tsunami disaster last year (2004).

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bristol/4153821.stm) these couple served God
as very dedicated Christians, they so dedicated their life to God but they had
no child till they died. They acquired a lot of landed properties like lands,
Stocks/Bond, house properties, etc. As their legal adviser, before their death,
the husband Mr. Mike & Carol Hall instructed me to write his WILL because they
had no child, they dedicated their wealth to God.

According to the WILL, their assets should be given out to a ministry for the
work of God. As their legal adviser, all the documents for the assets that are
deposited with the security company are in my care. He gave me the authority to
give out the funds to the Ministries for

the work of God. As instructed by MR. MIKE HALL before his death. As a matter of
fact the total amount US$30,000,000.00 was fixed in a dormant bank account details
of the bank will be made known to you upen declaration of interest in this matter

As a born again Christian, I have been reading my bible and I have to
do what is lawful and right in the sight of God by giving out the fund to the
chosen ministry for the purpose of God\'s work as instructed by the owner
before his death. After my fasting and prayers Today, I asked God to make his
choice and direct me to an honest Christian or the chosen ministry that
deserves this fund by his Grace.

I then came across your address on the Internet as I was browsing through a
Christian site. I appeal to you for the fund to be used wisely for things that
will glorify the name of God. I have just notified the Finance Company where
they deposited the funds, that I am moving the
consignment abroad, and the finance company is awaiting my authority to move
the consignment out of the shores of the country where the funds are currently
kept on a dormant safe account.

Dear child of Zion, if you know that you will use this fund honestly and wisely
for things that will glorify God\'s name, then do contact me with the above
mentioned information via (andrew@andrewhallesq.com)

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated; Do send me your contact
telephone number so that I can reach you on telephone.

Call me on +44 7835920373
In His Services,
Barrister. William