Kernel 2.6.12 borked my udev rules

At first I thought my udev rules (installed as
/etc/udev/rules.d/001_my_udev.rules) broke because I
installed additional HAL packages. But after I booted to
kernel 2.6.11 without so much as touching a single config
file or installing an additional package, my udev rules
started working again.

I'm now convinced something in 2.6.12 broke my udev rules.
The following udev rule works with linux 2.6.11 but NOT
with 2.6.12:

BUS="usb", SYSFS{product}="RunDisk", KERNEL="sd?1"
NAME="USB_Flash_Disk"

This allows me to mount a usb thumb drive as
/dev/USB_Flash_Disk. Can somebody tell me what's wrong, if
any, with the rules, and how I could change it to conform
with the new "rules" for linux 2.6.12?

I'm running a mixture of unstable (mostly for Gnome) and
testing packages (the system).