Re: Changing debian/rules == failure

On 7/1/05, schnitzel meister <schnitzelmeister@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I was under the impression that rebuilding a debian package was a
> simple matter of editing the debian/rules file and running debuild.
>
> It fails. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Ouch. I cannot help you with this specific patch, but I would suggest
that if it appears non-critical, you could remove it from the patches
dir and just do without. I think you are on the right track wrt to
your approach to customisation. Maybe it's worth filing a bug?

--
Jon Dowland
http://jon.dowland.name/