How to get my computers IP address

I have ADSL connection which I share over a router and Apache server installed on my laptop running Debian Sarge. Before I started to share ADSL connection I sometimes used the server to share bigger files with my friends. I told them the URL of the file based on my current IP and they could download the file directly from my computer/server. But now the IP I get from myip.com or from syslog file is the IP of the router. Is it still possible to share files as I used to and how can I do it? Which is my computer's IP now?

thanks for help.
--

Mitja Podreka
http://mitja.kizej.net