Re: MythTV

Paul Johnson wrote:
> You haven't seen the series 2 tivos, or any of the hacks you can do to
> an original tivo.

    I certainly haven't and don't think it is relevant.  In today's litigation
happy culture I would not want to have to rely on hacks of any box to provide
something it isn't "supposed" to do (DCMA rears its ugly head) or put stock in
what a company provides now will always continue to be the case in the future.
 Give me something I've built and have control over from the hardware to the
software.