MythTV

This MythTV sounds really cool.  I've been reading about it for a few
weeks now, and would like to try it.  I have a couple of questions for
those that have it running.

1. What card would you suggest that I use?

2. To install, do I just do apt-get install mythtv?

What are the steps to installation?  I'll be starting with a clean machine.

Compaq Deskpro PIII 866 MHz with a 120GB hard drive.  I'm looking to
install a basic PVR with one capture card for now.  Once I get that
working, I'd like to add more cards to record multiple programs at the
same time.