Lexmark X125 with CUPS

Does anyone know of a printer driver for the Lexmark X125 All-in-one printer
that will work with CUPS ?  The printer driver from linuxprinting.org
supposedly only works with LPRng (and i haven't managed to get it to work
with CUPS).  Would it be worth switching to LPRng ?  I e-mailed Lexmark's
tech support and they told me to use their Linux Printer Driver Development
Kit and basically write my own driver (thanks guys, great tech support).
Anyone with any info, or maybe another driver they written, some help would
be greatly appreciated.