Ndiswrapper Kernel Module (or ibm_acpi)

Hi all,

I have a rather strange request. Does anybody have the ndiswrapper
kernel module (ndiswrapper.ko) compiled for the 2.6.11-1-686 kernel?
I'm sitting behind a very slow dial-up line, and the thought of getting
kernel sources (apparently the headers won't work) makes me rather
uneasy. If anyone does have this module could they possibly e-mail
it to me or even post it somewhere?

(On a side note, my problem will also be solved if anyone
has the ibm_acpi module for a 2.6.8-2-686 kernel.)

Yes, I realise that I am opening myself up to possible 0wning,
but if anybody feels like taking over the net from my laptop that
is very rarely attached to a network of any sort, fair enough...I'll
just re-install anyways (I've got Windows partition that got taken
over as soon as I jumped on the web to windows update, and it needs
a rebuild anyways).

Thanks all for your time, it's a damn good list this one.

Byron