Re: Re: changing from unstable to testing

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 06:10:49AM +0000, Anton Bretterklieber wrote:

My problem: I did an upgrade to gnome-panel 2-10.1.3. From now on,
gnome-panel doesn't work - "gnome-panel crashed....". Also bugbuddy
shows only a blank window, therfore I cannot send a bug-report.

You probably don't need to downgrade your entire system. Just uninstall gnome-panel and all its dependencies, and then install gnome from the testing (or whatever) branch explicitly.

--
Re-Interpreting Historic Miracles with SED #141: %s/water/wine/g