Re: Announcing a new book: The Debian System -- Concepts and Techniques

Quoting martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org>:

Dear all,

I am pleased to announce the availability of my new (English) book
"The Debian System", which Open Source Press[0] introduced at the
Linuxtag 2005. I would like to thank all who have followed its
development over the last year, and apologise for the delay and the
long wait you have endured. As opposed to the initially planned 350
pages, I am proud to offer a total of 608 now, so the wait wasn't
for nothing. You can find more information about the book on its web
site[1].

 0. http://www.opensourcepress.de [German only -- for now]
 1. http://debianbook.info

Awesome! Looking forward to the read.

Any timeline when it will be available in North America?