snmp problems

Hi,

I'm trying to set up snmp on my system, but i've run into a few
difficulties.  Some queries w/ snmp work fine (for example, uptime,
ssRawContexts, etc.), but some i can't load.  I want to set up cpu
monitoring of some of my hosts w/ cacti, but for some reason i can't
get to the cpu stuff w/ snmp.  The command 'snmpwalk -v 1 -c public
localhost ssRawCpuUser' returns the following:

ssRawCpuUsers: Unknown Object Identifier (Sub-id not found: (top) ->
ssRawCpuUsers)

I've been reading some documentation on snmp which said that sometimes
you need to load more mib files... i added '-m ALL' to the above
command, but the output is the same.

what is wrong?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson