Re: Etch experiences

Thanks for the replies, Peter and Rogério.

The notebook will be my primary work horse.  I haven't used Debian much
as a desktop, except on older PC with more minimalistic window managers,
but having seen a fair bit of Sarge, and being totally hooked on apt-get
install, I have decided to put that on the notebook.  It's a P-III 1ghz,
256MB ram, so I don't want to loaded with a too heavy distro...

The thing is, I want it to be at least reasonably up to date at all
times, so it's really between etch and sid.  I just don't know which
will be the most stable, as I imagine etch would undergo a few big
changes.

Thanks

--
Kind Regards