Spam?! [Was: Re: Initial install question]

What's going on here?

Mark Anderson's 'HTML only' post got caught by one of my spam traps. "Not so
important", you say. Yes, if it wasn't for the fact that SpamAssassin on
murphy.debian.org gave his post a score of 3.6/4. Way too high for something
that isn't even close to being spam.

On the other hand the average score for genuine spam is 1.81/4. The lowest
being -3.1/4 [yes you read that right, minus 3.1] for a teenager with dubious
plans for her webcam. A lot of the other spam get a score of 0/4. Murphy's
SpamAssassin is definitely odd.

The other strange thing is I'm receiving spam from Murphy through lists I
don't even subscribe too. No useful content, just spam, and yes I've double
checked it is definitely coming from Murphy.

Any body got any ideas why this is happening? What to do about it?

Mark Anderson please switch of you 'HTML only' email setting, neither Murphy
nor the rest of the list like it and it could lead to some of your posts
"mysteriously" disappearing.

All the best.

--
Robert "roach" Spencer