Re: Sarge: mondo problems

> I've had a stock Sarge install going since it was "testing".  Mondo has
> worked flawlessly, including after it went stable (of course).  My kernel
> is
> 2.4.26-1-386.  Keep us posted as to what you get worked out - I find Mondo
> invaluable and wouldn't want to lose it with a kernel or other change.  -
> John

I've managed to get around the "ext2 is not compiled in your kernel" problem
by using "-k FAILSAFE".  Unfortunately, the segfault problem continues to
occur - always about 45% into the backup.  It does not leave any indication
as to the cause.  I might need to continue to use my "custom" version of
mondo, which works fine on woody.