Re: Using Cedega

On 6/15/05, Marco Calviani <calviani@fi.infn.it> wrote:
> Hi,
>    you can try with the loader you can find here:
> http://www.liflg.org/?catid=7&gameid=44
>
> Hope this helps,
> MC

Hi MC,
Hi list...me again!

have u tried to use this loader? cuz when i tried to start the game, i
mean after to setup all the stuffs of the game, the loader can't find
my cdrom though it's mounted. i'm not sure if it could be a problem
from wine's configuration.
the loader is working nicely....but when i started the game, it
requests the medium #1 of #2 though i inserted it on the device. i
could install the game normally using these media. so...i don't think
that it could be a media's problem.

[]'s

Romulo