Re: Using Cedega

Hi all,

I ran the file (jedi.academy_1.01-multilanguage-2.run) from the link
posted here. Unfortunatelly I couldn't run the game cuz there were
some errors regarding wine (I've read the README and try to remove
wine...but it still didn't work):

*** when i run the program:

"

$ ./jasp
Invoking /usr/lib/wine/wine.bin jasp.exe ...
Please use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the
config file
2451: old priority 0, new priority 10
rssousa@yoda:~$ Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("winedbg --debugmsg
-all 8 108") (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger
Wine failed with return code 5

"

*** when i see the log into wine.log
"
$ more /tmp/wine.log.Ka9cja
Please use the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_CONFIG\Software\Fonts\LogPixels
to set the screen resolution and remove the "Resolution" entry in the config fil
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "GLX" missing on display ":0.0".
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 0009), starting debugger...
err:seh:start_debugger Couldn't start debugger ("winedbg --debugmsg -all 8 108")
 (2)
Read the Wine Developers Guide on how to set up winedbg or another debugger
"
I have a nvidea 64MB Ti and downloaded the nvidia-glx package...ok it
was just a guess. But it still doesn't run the game.
Could please somebody tell me where is the problem to be fixed?

Thanks a lot,

Romulo Sousa