Is this a bug?

I'm trying to install debian sarge 2.6 kernel. But at the end of the installation during xserver-xfree86 I get an error saying:

localhost kernel: usb 1-1 control timeout on ep0in
localhost last message repeated 5 times
.........this message goes on and I can see exim setup screen broken. After setting exim the screen comes to normal. Everything works fine after that. I don't know whether this is bug or not but i thought i should report. Has anyone had this problem?

Thanks.