Re: Mouse config

--- Mark Panen <mark.panen@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I installed Sarge the other day on my laptop to try it out, quite
> impressive only used 2 cd's and installed so many packages.
>
> Anyway my question is how does one configure a usb optical mouse as
> that was the only thing that did not work, the touchpad worked.

You should ensure that for your configured mouse in
/etc/X11/XF86Config-4 that you're using "/dev/input/mice" as the
correct Mouse location.  Also, assuming you have everything picked up
by hotplug, you'll want the "hid" kernel module running.

-- Thomas Adam

Does your mail provider give you FREE antivirus protection?
Get Yahoo! Mail http://uk.mail.yahoo.com