Re: FW: Sarge Upgrade DEBOCLE ! ! !

Michael Martinell schrieb:

> [...]

apt-get is not "deprecated" and will not go away AFAIK. The OP was
referring to the officially recommended way to upgrade between
distributions; see the sarge release notes on upgrading.

But I would recommend you to give aptitude another chance. It took me a
while to get used to it, but now I wouldn't want to miss it again.

cheers,
Guido