Re: Gwebdec (Solved)

PS. I think a lot of people are hesitant to use their "good" email
addresses on this list, such as a Gmail account, because the list mail is publicly archived, and spammers tend to scrape addresses from the archives.

I'm not too concerned: It has a great spam filter. And two gigabytes of free space. Plus, Gmail just makes reading E-Mails so much easier. But, thank you for the advice. It is noted. By the bye, where are the archives?

Blump.